Saturday, December 3, 2011

Do it yourself.

I am alive.

Figured I'd let everyone know that bit of information.  I mean, shoot---it has almost been an entire month since my last post.  Please forgive me.  Life gets busy, busy, busy; especially during the holidays.  But don't worry about me.  My busy-ness is all fine and dandy because I must say, I have been spendin' my time wisely. 

You know, just spendin' time playing with my kitty and crafting my life away.
Wise, right?

Don't answer that until you see the picture below.


Ollie boy, the Christmas kitty.  Now don't you see why I can't resist?  He's a doll. 

DIY---(Christmas banner over window is made of patterned scrapbook paper, yarn, and a smidge of tape. 
Cheap and easy.)
Decorating the tree

DIY---(Christmas tree sitting on windowsill is made of styrofoam, yarn, buttons, and a mini pot.  Below, I added a picture that gives you a closer look.  I added the buttons for ornaments to give it a much more bright and fun sort of look.)




The holiday spirit is getting even more intense now that we have approached the month of December.  This is a good thing.  Now, maybe Pinterest people will begin to pin even more Christmas thingamahbobs.  Lets hope so, friends.  'Cause I really like to keep my crafty hands busy. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm not a cat person but he is adorable!!!
    And I like your little Christmas tree :)

    I'm your new follower from Etsy team "Bloggers and Readers"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I love my Ollie cat. He has the best personality :). And as for my Christmas tree, I can't say that it was my own idea...but I sure do love it! Such a nice little decorative piece for the family room.

    Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!