Saturday, December 17, 2011

Party, party.

Now that exams are finally done for, (hurrah, hurrah)
I just want to celebrate.
If it wasn't 10 in the morning, I'd be poppin' open a Corona right about now.

Then again, it's 5:00 somewhere, right?

 I guess I'll just hold off the celebratin' 'til tonight and tomorrow night.  Yes, y'all.
I'll be doing just that.
And I sure hope that everyone will be doing this same.
Tis the season.

For those of you preparing for a holiday party, here are some adorable ideas for your lil' get-together.
Thank you, Pinterest.

Cute to make for a Christmas party!
Peppermint setup
for christmas party
Veggie and cheese tray
Christmas party
Punch in glasses
Christmas party
Chocolate-dipped marshmallows
Pinned Image
Reindeer beer

One of my pieces was featured in yet another treasury!
Thought this would be an appropriate time for me to share it with y'all.  It's all Christmas-y!  

Click here to see the treasury

Everyone have a lovely Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!