Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh boy!

The post's title gave it away, so the secret is out.
She's having a BOY, y'all!...and I'm so, 
so excited for her!...and for myself.  
I love babies!
I was at work earlier and
saw an itty bitty one and kept thinking...
wow, they really are so itty bitty.
You forget how small they really are
when you aren't used to being around them.
But I guess I'll be gettin' used to it come September.
YAY! 

----------------------------------------
Among other things, it's finals week.
Dun dun dunnnnn.
I'll be a much happier gal come Wednesday at 5 PM.
At that beautiful hour, I'll be D-O-N-E.
 And it's about damn time!
I'm fine with just fast-forwarding to Wednesday. 
Hope that works with y'all.

 
^^^
Then again, I could just take this silly E-card's advice...
    
Have a happy weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your Friend !! Boys are GREAT !! Tell her to relax now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I visited your blog today - I saw you on 'Yonks.' Your blog is lovely, and your pictures are very unique. I was reading your 'About Me,' and I thought it was wonderful. You sound like you are so grateful, and I love that in a person. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with simplicity, which I appreciate so much. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, NOW is definitely the time to relax because she will have her hands full I'm sure! :)

    And Sheri, Thanks so much! I will be stoppin' by your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!