Saturday, July 21, 2012

Almost August...what?

During all the months of the year, 
besides June, July, and August,
I look at the calendar.

During summer, I just don't.
 And now, having just looked at the calendar, 
I wish I did check it more often.
It's July 21st.  
Cah-razyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  
Today marks exactly one week 'til the baby shower (!).  
Time flies, right?
Even though I've managed to knock out some 
things off my list of to-dos, 
I'm afraid there are more things left to cross off.


-Get cupcakes

-Make tissue flowers

-Purchase real flowers

-Make name tags for guests

...and that's only a few things. 
Once this week is over, I'll have a lengthier post.
Too much stuff to squeeze into a single post.  
 I swear I didn't forget about my fellow bloggers.
There will be more to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!