Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chasing my sunshine

On a cloudy day like today, all I want to do is sleep and snuggle with my cat.  It's not sunny AT ALL.  Weather forecaster predicts it's gonna be an "ugly" one.  Now, just because the weather leaves you feeling tired and unmotivated doesn't mean it's a day not worth living to its absolute potential.  So, here I am chasing "my" sunshine.  My own sunshine...hitting the books.  Sunshine, for me, stands for a goal.  That bright light at the end of the tunnel.  


I'm Courtney Leigh.  I'm currently a nursing student (early into it...AKA first semester madness).  Anyways, I live in good ole VA.  I have all of my life, almost 21 years come Monday, May 2nd. 


I'm always smiling.  I have always been a very happy person.  



As you see, this is my very first entry...so bear with me! 




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!