Sunday, May 22, 2011

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND.

Hey y'all.
It's 4:30 AM, and I just got home from the big apple.  Yep, you heard it.  In the words of Alicia Keys, "these streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you."  Was definitely inspired by all of the crazy fashionistas struttin' their stuff down Times Square.  I say, more power to ya because I  couldn't look like a million dollars everyday.  I caught myself people watching and brainstorming new outfit ideas (more than just a few times...can't blame me.  There was a lot to see).   OH, and the heels!  I could not believe how some of these girls made it around in these 1975632 inch heels.  Walking through all of those crowds of people who like to "bump", "push", "shove", and "pummel" (okay, maybe not pummel)...yep, I would, without a doubt, surely faceplant and make a fool of myself.  I'll stick to my flats.  



P.S.:  Thanks.  I'll share my whole trip with you in my next post.

XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!