Friday, May 13, 2011

Behind my lens

Good evening, lovelies.
Can I just start by saying I love, love, love, love, love photography. This week, I have been hopping from one antique shop to another with one of my good friends.  We've been on the search for random props for 
vintage-themed shoots that will be coming up in the near future. We aren't "pros" or anything, but we sure do have a good time using our imagination and putting everything together to have a good finishing result.  

So, I figured I would show y'all some images I took of two of my sweet neighbors. They are beyond precious, and I think you'll agree with me after seeing these darling beauties.  Enjoy.
















I hope that you all have a wonderful Friday night.  I'll be out getting drinks and catching up with an old friend.  

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!