Sunday, May 15, 2011

Would you like a cup of tea?

Good afternoon, lovelies.
I love Sundays.  Just total laziness, and I don't even feel guilty about it.  Maybe it's the cloudy weather that makes me feel like it's okay to stay indoors?  Whatever...  I am sitting still in my bed blogging and will probably pick up where I left off with Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.  You know how I adore her books.  Her sarcasm makes me literally lol.  Borderline embarrassing.

So, close to home there is a place called Lavender Fields.  It's owned by an Australian family, and they couldn't be any sweeter.  I visited their cottage-styled houses that are surrounded by well, lavender fields.  Talk about a wonderful place to snap some photos.  Anyways, here's their link if you're interested:  Lavendar Fields Website

We had tea and other yummy foods that were just so delightful.  Here are some pics.
























XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!