I'm sure that y'all can agree that
being 21 sure does have its perks.
I, for one, am not at all ashamed to admit
that flashin' my ID in exchange for "adult beverages"
is the biggest perk of them all.
So, since I'm finally a big girl and am able to buy all sorts of goods
to concoct something really tasty,
well, now I'm stumped as to what to make.
I mean, seriously...
With all of these options, how am I to pick something?
- 6 oz frozen (thawed) limeade concentrate (from 12-oz can)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups citrus-flavored vodka or orange juice
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 4 cups 100% cranberry juice blend
White Sangria with Pomegranate
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 3 cans of 7up or Sprite
- Grand Marnie (few ounces)
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- slices of two limes
- 1 batch Classic Lime Margaritas
- 12 3 oz disposable paper cups
- 12 wooden popsicle sticks or spoons
Hopefully I didn't make you too thirsty!