Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome! and V-Day recap.

Hello, new and old friends!


Make new friends, but keep the old...
one is sil---

Forget it, ha.  

Just wanted to make a point of saying "Welcome!" to my new people!  I might be crazy and weird by saying this, but I really like to think that the "blogosphere" is like its own little world.  So, for all of you new friends, I'm excited to virtually "meet you" and hear from you! 
 
Ps:  Sorry about the hideous "welcome" sign.  It looks like it came straight out of a really bad 80's hip hop music video with that font, eek.  My apologies.  Won't happen again. 

....

So, about yesterday...
How was YOUR Valentine's Day?


Mine was decent.
Had to do a lot of studyin', which is always a great time 
(sarcasm, hope you caught it).
But seriously, I can't complain too much because 
my Valentine was lookin' hella spiffy---
take a look for yourself!

SERIOUSLY.


Don't you just wanna eat him up?

He's such a stud, 
and I can't help but admire his studly-ness.

 
In all seriousness, I hope that everyone enjoyed
 the lovey-dovey-ness that Valentine's Day broughtcha.  

...

Since the earlier part of this week consisted of me studying my a$$ off for the two tests I had today, I decided to take a breather and get my craft on.

 
 I made these lil' bracelets this evening---
hope you like 'em! 

I posted "Leigh" to my Etsy site, but I haven't gotten around to posting "Twisted", so you lucky people get a sneak peek (feel special, you're VIP status, yay).
 



I'm sure I'll be gettin' myself into some more projects on my day off tomorrow!
Yipeeeeeeee.

Hope y'all have a lovely evening.

2 comments:

  1. i definitely caught the sarcasm, haha! ;)

    and i agree with you, i love how, as bloggers, we have our own little world. it always makes me happy to "meet" new friends through our blogs. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!