Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ahhhhhhh!

Hey y'all,

I deeply apologize for my absence around the blogosphere.  I swear that I have a valid reason!  I did not bail on y'all.  Trust me, I do my absolute best to stay connected with you darling folks, but life sometimes gets a tad complicated and you just have to deal with its craziness.  By life, I really mean technology.  


Isn't it true that a lot of the time we don't appreciate technology until we realize what it's like living without it?  I must say that after this week, I appreciate its wonderful-ness, as I have been without a laptop this past week.  And, I tell ya---it has been a struggle


For a few weeks, my laptop had been acting up for no apparent reason, so I finally (after seriously considering throwing my laptop out of my window) made my merry way to an Apple store.  Talk about a fun time.  Yes, I'm being very sarcastic.  Apple is cool, but it seems like every single time I go there, I am there for hours waiting for the "geniuses" at the Genius Bar to work their magic. 


For the past several trips, I kept telling myself that next time I will bring something or someone to keep me entertained while I wait.  However, I always forget to follow through with that plan.  So, I promise that next time, I will be sure to plan my trip to Apple accordingly...

See, I have already formulated a list.  Be impressed.  

My plan is to bring a:  
  • lunch
  • pair of sweatpants
  • blanket
  • pillow
  • good book
  • tent
  • box of Swedish fish

I believe that if I follow through with my plan, I will be much more prepared for my stay at the Apple store.  Maybe then, I won't die of boredom.  By the way, the tent is a total joke.  Ha, I can't even put one of those things together. 


Yay!---It's Halloween weekend!  Hope you all are getting all decked out in your finest costumes.  Can't wait to share my Halloween costume with you all in the next post.  It was a fun one.
XOXO. 

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to the long wait at the genius bar. An entire week without a laptop must have been pretty spooky. Hope all is fixed .Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was spooky! It's working now, so I'm crossing my fingers that it won't do somethin' funky again! Thanks and hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!