Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall frenzy continued...

Still got the fall fever, I do believe...er. 
And I'm pretty darn sure that it's contagious.  First it was me, but now my roommate is being all fall-tastic. Today, she brought home some adorable pottery pumpkins that have already found their new home right at our entrance way.  Totally diggin' the fall vibe they let off. 

So, since I'm on a roll (I call it my fall frenzy), I decided to celebrate my fall feeeee-vah by sharing 
some of my favorite fall goodies that I have stumbled across while exploring one of my personal favorite sites, Etsy.  
  
-Feather Screenprinted Dishtowel-
Tell me whatcha think, friends.
-Fall Garden Flower Necklace-
-Yarn Wreath Felt Handmade Door Decoration-

-Fall Pillow-







-Fall Banner-
-Framed Fall Leaves-



-Fall Candlesticks-




















-Gentle Pug and Glossy Postcards-

-Owl-

















Thanks to all of the wonderful artists and crafters for their work! 

XOXO.


4 comments:

  1. Beautifully collected! Thanks for including my pug notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jessica! I ADORE those pug notes and WILL be purchasing some in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm really in the mood decorate for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The fall spirit is spreadin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I will respond to each and every one of them!