Thursday, September 1, 2011

MIA.

It has been too, too long since I've been on here...
Before you might possibly start getting all sassy and angry at me for being MIA, can I please at least explain myself for my leave of absence?
Okay, so my reasoning for not blogging these past few weeks...
I've been away getting myself situated in my brand-spankin'-new apartment!
Yes, moving into a new place is always exciting, 
but can I just say moving into an apartment is so freakin' exhausting.
Yes, I am so drained, but I can finally,
finallyyyyyyyyy say that I am now all moved in!
YIPEE! 
I am happy.
It's been a workout hauling up all the crap up and down the stairs.
But...doesn't matter anymore.  
It's all over, baby.
Dear Sculpted and well-toned upper arm and thigh muscles, 
you will be truly missed.
I guess that is one of the only upsides to moving. 
Haulin' those heavy boxes is rough, 
but you get a real good workout so I guess it is worth it (?).  

So, now that I am FIA (found in action), and no longer MIA,
I figured I would show you a sneak peek of my new home...
New bed set, new pillows, and new cat.  New, new, new.

 
XOXO.