Today is a good day.
I woke up feeling 20xs better than yesterday.
It's pretty outside.
I have discovered quite possibly the cutest DIY projects while on Stumbleupon.
WARNING: This site is HIGHLY addictive. If you have things that need to get done, then I highly advise you to avoid this website at all costs, friends. You won't get anything accomplished for the day (I know this from experience. Trust me.)
I get to see my baby sister tomorrow. Yipee!
Tomorrow's GAME DAY!
I'm just in a happy and excited sort-of-mood.
I recently posted some fun projects that have kept me busy decorating my apartment. One being the quilted coasters and the other being the scrapbook paper photo frame. On top of these two projects, I have tackled even more projects that are filling up my walls!
Materials needed: Canvas (s), Fabric, Picture (s), Scissors, Hot Glue/Fabric Glue
1. Measure and cut out your fabric so that it fits the canvas appropriately.
2. Hot glue the canvas and place down fabric.
3. Glue pictures on canvas (optional).
3. Display whatever way you desire!
I decided to hang mine up, and I'm loving 'em.
Fabric Mat with Picture
Materials needed: Picture Frame, Fabric, Picture, Scissors, Hot Glue/Fabric Glue
1. Measure and cut out your fabric so that it's a little bigger mat size of your picture appropriately.
2. Glue fabric down on edges of picture.
3. Place in frame and enjoy!
I have the flowers one in my kitchen and the leaf one in my room. Have already gotten lots of compliments! Definitely spices up the boring, solid mats.
Hope you all have an enjoyable weekend.
I'll be trying to stay warm.
Apparently, VA will be getting some cooler weather this weekend.
It's about darn time that it sticks around!
Mother Nature, don't let me down.